Mountain Equipment Firefly
Mountain Equipment Firefly
Sale Sold out
Regular price Rs. 39,000.00
Regular priceUnit price per
As efficient a bag as it is possible to make. Inspiring confidence even when water turns to ice, this ultralight bag will pack a punch in any high mountain environment during the late spring and summer.
- Plasma™ 10D outer shell is incredibly light and exceptionally breathable
- Alpine fit with EXL® system improves loft and maximises thermal efficiency
- Slanted box-wall baffles throughout the entire main body mean weight is removed from the bags structure. Inside the bag the conventional neck collar is replaced by a significantly lighter collar baffle. EXL on the top of the bag minimises dead air space, reduces drafts and maximises loft
- Specifically designed for Extreme Light models, a significantly lighter yet highly thermally efficient replacement for the conventional neck collar. Used in conjunction with our Gemini zip baffle.
- 7 baffles provide exceptional down control for performance and excellent insulation. The DC7 LV hood reduces weight, has less deformation when cinched down small, and offers single handed closure and easy-run dual tether draw cords for greater ease of use in extreme conditions
- A six-baffle foot piece, our most advanced design, and featuring both our Bulls Eye Technology and offset Sharks Toe foot constructions. Its highly sophisticated baffle system maximises thermal efficiency for the coldest and most demanding environments, ensuring warm feet night after night
Good Night’s Sleep Temperature – -3°C/27°F
Comfort – 2°C/36°F
Comfort Limit – -3°C/27°F
Extreme – -20°C/-4°F
Total Weight – 560g / 20oz
This is recycled down. Starting with the introduction of clothing and sleeping bags made from 100% recycled down our ultimate aim is to introduce a fully closed loop recycling system for down clothing and equipment.
The DOWN CODEX® is an animal welfare, traceability and auditing scheme to ensure that both animal welfare and quality were put at the heart of each and every one of our down products.
Our very best Eastern European goose down. Sourced from Western Russia, with a minimum down cluster content of 90% and individually tested to ensure a minimum fill power of 800 cubic inches. DOWN CODEX approved.
A Good Night’s Sleep Guaranteed
So confident are we that our sleeping bags will keep your warm and comfortable, that in addition to the EN13537/ISO23537 laboratory ratings we quote, every Mountain Equipment sleeping bag comes with a separate ‘A Good Night’s Sleep Guaranteed’ temperature rating.
One of the lightest downproof fabrics on the planet. Perfect for alpinists and backpackers for whom weight is absolutely critical.
Together with Fair Wear Foundation (FWF), Mountain Equipment are working to achieve fair working conditions worldwide.